Sunday, November 8, 2009

台湾观光part 1

After a trip to Taiwan and speaking pure mandarin for a week, i felt like my mandarin has improved. Hahahahha. ANYWAY i reckon my mandarin is not bad already, not like my friend who tells 大陆 pax 你要不要吃这个?errrr 很好吃的!

Some pictures! Somehow i like taking pictures of buildings, especially those unique to Singapore. Hmmm.

Lookie! Airbus 330-300! But China Airlines hahaha! Like what they said, the aisle is indeed very small -_- How will fat people walk through?




On my way from Taoyuan to Taipei
从桃园机场到台北的路上。


Fisherman's wharf in Danshui.
淡水鱼人码头的情人桥。



Street market in Danshui.
淡水老街。

Potato Chips???
这是薯片吗?

Some sweet preserved fruit thing we always see on period dramas.
古装剧里常听说的冰糖葫芦。

Grilled squid... salty with a subtle sweetness :)
烤鱿鱼。咸中带甜。

Wholesale ceramic market.
陶瓷。

Landscape outside the ceramic market.


I have no idea why there is a sculpture and what it represents but there it is.

An old household. VERY old.
这户人家住很久了吧。


Tofu Street. Very old and nostalgic street.
豆腐街。











Smelly tofu! I like it with cabbage :)
喜欢臭豆腐配泡菜吃。

Current tallest building in the world. Taipei 101.
世界最高大楼台北101。

Nothing much inside. Mostly high-end shopping.
里头都是高档货。

My bedroom in Taichung. Like nihon-jin desu!
台中的客房非常日本化。

No comments:

Post a Comment