Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A piece of heaven on earth

Beautiful Maldives! Sky so blue, clouds so white and water so clear that you could distinctly see schools of fishes shuffling around. I even saw sharks and stingrays machiam underwater world!

My flight was 80% filled with couples on honeymoon teehee.

We stayed in one of the islands called Banados. I think. Or the resort is called Banados. It is so tiny it'll only take you less than half hour to walk one round the island. Felt SO private contrary to the crowded beaches we're so used to, evidence shown in the pictures where you literally see no one.

Anyhow, extremely expensive place to visit on a holiday. They accept USD (not rupees -_-). If you got no money like me just go to one of our neighbours' islands i'm pretty sure they are still some relatively secluded ones that are as beautiful :)

The stewards on my flight offloaded bread rolls for me cos i mentioned it was my first Male flight hehe so sweet. While some crew tried to con me into thinking there are malls and temples with shuttle buses >:(














No comments:

Post a Comment