Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter in Seoul

I spent pre xmas and post xmas in Seoul.


It was freezing and there was snow everywhere but we decided to venture to Lotteworld!

One hour train journey from our hotel. At this point of time i realized one of my gloves were missing. Upon inspection of this particular picture i deduced that i must have dropped it before the picture was taken cos it showed i was holding only 1 glove. I managed to back track and found it. Am i Sherlock Holmes or what!






Outdoors.
At this point of time my face was already freaking numb from the cold and all these people can still take rides!! How!!!


Remember this show? "Stairway to heaven".


Lalalalala.







This is the spot where chengjun-ge frequently stands to spy on his girl.

My dinner: Andong Chim duk- stewed chicken with tang hoon that's chewy like rubber SO GOOD but so spicy till my mouth swollen like sausage. MUST TRY!!!! But make sure you have lotsa water if you don't have a steel stomach. They provide some kinda cool vegetable water to supposedly put out the fire but i don't think it helps much.

Hahahhahaha.

Pretty etude house.

Gu Jun Pyo!

I didn't manage to find a life size poster of the 4th guy too bad.


Fully equipped hahahhaha this is not being exaggerating. It was -10 degree Celsius on our way back.

That's it for my short trip to Seoul! Kamsahamnida.

No comments:

Post a Comment