Thursday, May 6, 2010

looking at a life that was never what i wanted

You know how when you were young you've always envisioned how your life would be? Some girls wanted to have a dozen kids. Some see themselves as one of those strong careered woman CEO type. Some just know they want a husband who resembles Brad Pitt. I do too, know how i want to lead my life and how it should be. But the future staring at me in the face now is hardly similar. I might be well-to-do, staying in a nicely furnished flat in a centrally located plot of land. People would admire how delightful my apartment is, and marvel at how well we plan our 'investments'. I would however probably be alone most of the time, childless, wondering where the last 10years have gone, or worse regretting conceding to spending these 10years the way i never wished to.

I dunno if i will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment