Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome 2 Taiwan!

Hello let's blog!

I've been wanting to go Taipei for the longest time. Didn't get to do much during the 1 day stay but the experience was great nevertheless :)

This is what they call their private parking.

The hotel was really nice but the view not so ><
Retarded pic on a cab.

Seriously, Starbucks is everywhere.

Don't the streets remind you of Geylang?


The shops here are more like the Bugis Street kind.

My outfit of the day haha! One of my greatest fear is to appear suagu among the locals cos i have no knowledge of autumn/winter fashion or whatsoever.

This is the famous shihlin market, if you can read the sign...



Huge monstrous sausages!





Dinner for the day. Pork and mee sua. Was not great at all but oh well. I got treated nice beef noodles by my chief but forgot to take pictures.


Authentic Taiwan sausage.

Ah ma making oyster egg.


Smelly tofu!

Let's just say i'm pretty amazed by how big the chicken cutlet is. I'm still waiting for my buddy to send me the evidence in print which clearly shows it's bigger than my (already very big) face.

So crispy! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssss.......

The joy of milk tea...


Ok that's all thankyoubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment