Monday, December 1, 2008

I no longer need to bring the lousy cam i brought to Brisbane

I traveled to another continent! Here is Brisbane, Australia, where Asian students are aplenty.

Where i ate my lunch/dinner.


Organic beef burger.
Queen Street.



The church in front my my hotel room.

Nice, soft bed. Bit too soft cos i find it too much effort to get out of bed.
Meeee.
View from 4th floor hotel room.

Burger King rip off!!!


Quaint little bakery.
Just look at their cute patries!
Drools dribbles.
Cotton on was having 50% sale so the items were going for like 2 for $20! Wheee go crazy with the basics! Got a strawberry donut with chocolate drizzle from Krispy Kreme but i didn't like it at all. Too sweet :(



Ok i know i have not gotten my first big pay check yet but there was Sitex at Expo ok so being a closet gadget geek i had to go and get myself this....
Sony Cybershot T77. Whee ain't it cool yo. Don't ask me why i didn't get pink. I decided to stop being a bimbo. Anyway my winter coat is pink so brown matches pink. I was hell bent on getting a touchscreen camera, but pretended to shop around for cheaper options. I thought i could fool myself in saving some money but i still ended up being as stubborn as i am.

Big hole in pocket! But i saw so many other things i wanted to get hold of eg. ipod, usb speakers, pc games, psp games, portable hard drive with pink covers etc. I'd rather buy myself a Sony VAIO that can "play cds and dvds without the need to start windows" than a LV Speedy bag anyday.

Told you i'm a gadget geek! Shhh but no one's supposed to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment