Sunday, December 14, 2008

osaka

Ok here is Osaka. Did not take a lot of photos due to limited time but still...

My adorable bed. The room is the smallest hotel room i've ever seen. Not to mention the most stuffy, despite the fact that it's about 10 degree Celsius outdoors.

This is where i'll get lost.

But fortunately for people who can tell directions, as usual. The railway is one of those you see in movies where ghosts and zombies lurk around in the night.

This is Andy. He's only 20 but he has Gucci from head to toe. Good life. But we all have terrible eye bags. Gahhhh.

And so we reach Namba, the nearest, and the only shopping area we can visit. Japanese are really afraid of the cold, i noticed.



Cute Japanese snacks. As we strolled along the streets, we bought some random little snacks just to try. Not all are nice though.


Takoyaki!
I wasn't feeling too cold. No puffy jacket for me (:

The streets are really much more happening than Nagoya. And i'm telling you, they are infested with students, even late at night. Or at least people in uniforms. I expect they just came back from tuition or something.

Funny weird little man doing some publicity.

Yeahyeah sushi! Lovesloves.

Somehow i like to take pictures of crowded streets.



Me and my peach tea in front of a convenience shop.


The arcade machines just stretches neverendingly...............


Bentos! If you look at the price it's like 13,000 Yen which is like more than SGD200?!?!?! What kind of bento is this man... or are they selling the ornament...


The restaurant where i had my dinner. I'm sorry that up to this point my entry is quite boring cos my trip wasn't very interesting at all. Somehow. So much for Japan flights. I think we're all simply too tired. I went without sleep for more than 24hours just so we could max our time in Osaka. Was nodding off at dinner and almost smashed my head into the sushi. Typical.




Nice view from the room.


Hope i get a Narita soon.

Anyway anyway! My january roster is goooood! 2 long flights will bring me more money but of course we work hard for it. I'm now a psuedo indo crew cos i get indo flights all the time, more than that of real indo crew. Pffffft!

I don't think i'll blog about Amsterdam although it's my favourite trip so far, cos there are so many pictures that i can't decide which to post. Plus, i was too stupid to remember to change the settings in my new camera to reduce the size of pictures therefore the files are SO freakin huge therefore it'll take forever to upload.

So visit my facebook for pictures ok. I have like 4 albums :s

Dondon said i have to smoke weed there cos it's legal but i didn't. Instead we tried the magic mushrooms. Muahahaha it's so much more fun, rather than to get stoned and waste time getting high on weed.

Will blog about the chronicles of the magic mushrooms tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment