Monday, January 5, 2009

i love sydney!

Haven't been posting about my travels in a long time, mainly cos i have been doing short turns/regional flights. Here's Sydney about half a month ago *sheepish look* I got to the Sydney Habour this time, hopefully on my next trip i'll get to QVB heehee.

Ok some act cool photos first. I edited this on my cool shit camera itself. Ya lah i'm such a geek.

SO this is the Sydney Habour Bridge!



We had lunch by the habour with the sea breeze in our faces. Mmm hmm... Jean's gigantic Caesar salad, biggest i've ever seen.

Huge fish and chip. This is actually my favourite childhood dish. So damn good ok, but damn ex, cost me 35AUD which is approximately.... 35SGD hohoho yays for the exchange rate.

Where to find restaurants who'll give you half of a lemon?

Ok this is just regular water, nothing special. Let's move on.


Beautiful sky....




An old looking staircase. Simply found it photo-worthy.


I'm not sure if they were busking or just playing music.



We took a nice long walk. The weather was breezy-cooling yet the sun was blazing. Really have to slap on sunscreen the next time i visit australia.



Sorry hor no make up. I'm too lazy and my face is already destroyed by the clownish makeup i wear to work. Sometimes when i look iinto mirror i feel like a clown. Opps i digressed.


I would sure love to live in one of these houses.


Finally we reached the Sydney Opera House! Oh happy day!

You can click on this picture and print it out to pin on your wall.


Noticed that the opera house looked different at various angles.











Yays! So i loved Sydney a lot, hoping to go back soon. The hotel room was very clean with a good bathtub AND shower room, which contributed favourably towards my wonderful experience. Not to mention i took the B777-300ER for the first time in my life. The cabin interior was beautiful, too bad not very pleasant to work in.

But that's fine.

So it's 2009 and i should be making some resolutions. But i usually don't cos i know i never made any efforts to acheive them. Maybe i should start...... small.

1) I really need to start reading more books. I could feel my brain rotting with all the MTV reality TV shit.

2) Make an effort to work out. I need to be strong and healthy for my job.

3) Speaking about my job, i need to be more focused and less blur. Stop drifting away, mind!

4) Save a lot of money. I seriously am not interested in LV but i can't say the same for Chanel hahaha! Trying to stay away from temptation but i know i would be an easy target, cos it's just me. It's a different story from being tempted to try smoking cos that's just not me if you know what i mean.

Hokay! Let's sit back and watch what unfolds in 2009 - a very challenging and exciting year ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment