Friday, January 23, 2009

slacking in istanbul

I'm so bored.

I've been away for work for the 5th day and i'm still here....

3 more days to go...

It's 6.18pm now and i'm waiting for dinner.

So i'm in Istanbul riding on stolen broadband (thank god for free broadband). I watched Twilight and the part of Madagascar-where-i-fell-asleep online and caught Stardust for the second time on tv. We went sightseeing and took the local tram to the Blue mosque, some bazaar and the spice market. I also crossed the bridge from the continent of Europe to Asia and back! Pretty exciting. I never knew Turkey rests on 2 continents- our hotel is on new Europe and the airport in Asia. Whee hee!

I miss dondon :( But he doesn't come online nor message me nor offer to fetch me back (boo). I think he's too busy (yes more so than me) to think about girlfriends and such.

Let's all hope i get long flights all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment