Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sometimes i hate looking into the future. Because i know what i am heading towards is clearly not what i wanted for myself. Except for my house. I've always wanted to have my own place. To paint it furnish it decorate it, a place where i can truly call my own. But as down payment looms near i fear greater for the baggage it will bring along; what 'buying a house together' really means. I wonder if it is normal to fear. To doubt. I desire for a different kind of life but i have no courage for actions, for words. I know i might come to regret my lack of initiatives in 10years time. Where is good advice when you need it.

I know my blog has kinda ceased to be a colourful travelogue and in its place is a space filled with emo crap but i have been busy playing The Sims 3 pardon me for the laziness. Zzzzz if you'll excuse me i'm gonna sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment