Thursday, August 5, 2010

I can do with a bigger-than-tiny closet

I arranged half of my closet today, amidst the coughing and sneezing, thanks to its dusty state. I wouldn't say 'clean out' my closet cos i didn't really have many clothes that i want to get rid of; i still want to keep all of them save for a few unfortunate worn outs. This says many things, including:

1) I do not have many clothes.

2) I exercise prudence in occasions of apparel shopping. i do not purchase in a haste then leave them to be labeled 'what was i thinking'.

3) I am one of those who are unwilling to throw out dated items in hope that one day boot cut jeans and baby tees will be back in style.

4) My body shape has definitely changed aka become fatter. But that's not too bad cos i used to be so skinny that the amount of teenage tight-fitting clothes i have worn out is as much as those loose ones that i now fit better into.

I now sense the glow of a small achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment