Sunday, August 15, 2010

Porcupine tissue holder

I am so free these days that i managed to sew a small tissue holder. Wow i think it's the first handmade after a long hiatus, ever since i stepped into the evil working world.

























Cloths are both from Japan. I actually bought the brown fairytale one in Singapore's chinatown but the purple one was hand-carried back from Kyoto, found in the midst of my sight-seeing trip. Cute porcupine pin from a random shopping mall in Beijing. Tissue-NTUC hahaha. How cool is this, i sewed 3 countries together!

One of my favourite cloths. It is actually depicting the Cinderella story.
Back view.

I miss selling my handmades but it's hard to start something up knowing it'll take too much effort to maintain amidst my full-time job :( I shall make a few now and then and hope my friends would buy them haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment