Monday, April 12, 2010

Metropolitan Tokyo


View from our 31st floor Hilton room! This is how it feels like to be staying high above the rest wahahahaha. It is primarily a financial district so we see a lot of men in suits walking around in the morning.

 
Aye..... can give you gaatttttsbiiii... i recognize that face anywhere...

 
 
 
 Ginza. Of luxury brands...

 
 
 Shibuya.

 
I always have the impression that Harajuku is filled with people in cosplay and weird cult fashion. Maybe it would have been if we hadn't arrived so late!!!!! Grrrrrr. I know i'm so stupid!!






I know right, my camera is really lousy with night shots. I'm quite proud that my hands are pretty steady without a tripod but somehow it produces this smudgy streaky effect with lights. Is my lens dirty? I tried wiping but still the same. I dunno man someone get me a new camera or something.




































YAI YAI Okonomiyaki!

I love mayo. LOTS PLEASE!

It was less that 10degree Celsius outside but when i stepped in my face started to heat up and i had to strip hahahahhahaha. The restaurant was so incredibly crowded that we had to wait outside. But they had  a portable heater outdoors with stools to sit on and blankets to cover ourselves =D Still not an okonomiyaki fan but a great dining experience especially with my yuzu shochu!

That's almost all the city photos (except for Kobe). The remaining days are all flooded with kampongs and shrines. HAHA i didn't come to japan to see more buildings (fact is that I've already been here previously. maybe i should add my old Tokyo tower pictures here to make it into a japan tribute).

Gah i really miss fluffy bread and over-friendly salesgirls at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment