Friday, April 30, 2010

Tivoli in Copenhagen, Denmark

I recently cut my hair haha... i got my fringe snipped shorter and most of my lousy split ends are gone. I know it doesn't look much different but it definitely feels neater.
We are going to the Tivoli gardens today!

What a cheesy pose i know gahhh but i really wanted to show the pathway from the entrance cos i find the hanging flowers and lamp posts so pretty!

Purple daisies!

By the lake.

Old style ferris wheel.

 Getty beside the hotel.

Ok one more thing i can strike off my list. Honestly i did not take any rides at all cos 1) i'm not a fan 2) they are bloody expensive 3) nothing spectacular about the rides. There were very limited rides available and it felt like there were more restaurants then rides. In fact it is extremely small for an amusement park; more like a funfair if you ask me. But i could imagine how romantic it would be at night where the rides would light up but unfortunately we were too bored to stay till dark (which only falls at around 9pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment