Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sanjusangendo, Higashiyama District, Kyoto

Finally i reach Kyoto the cultural shrine of Japan where you will see endless shrines and temples... and of course cherry blossoms!

On the road again.

 Sanjusangen-do 三十三間堂  is a buddhist temple.

 Notice the loooong main hall. Archery competitions were held here.

 Beautiful garden within the temple grounds.

 I was posing for this self-taken photo when a stranger asked whether he could help me take the photo instead hahahhahahaha that was when my eyes flickered to look at him but my fingers weren't fast enough to stop the clicking motion. He made me a little self-conscious but i was determined not to let anyone make me feel ashamed of my 自拍 antics!

 Weeping sakura tree. My photos don't do justice to it cos it's really stunning.

 The most pink and fluffly sakura I've seen.

 How could you not love spring? It's my favourite season all over the world!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    I just stumbled upon your blog when I was going through the posts on CCs in some forum and that's where I got your blog address from. I didn't want to just be an anonymous lurker so I decided to speak up :)

    If you haven't figured out by now, I want to be a CC!

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I found your blog and what you do extremely inspiring (I hope that's not coming off as super cheesy).

    If and when I get to be a CC, I hope I'll get to meet you. Ah, but I have to get in first...

    Mun Yee

    BTW, the YSL cage heels in your blog main pic are wicked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mun Yee! Thanks for your encouraging comment :) All the best to you in your journey to becoming a CC, please feel free to approach me if you have any questions regarding the job/interviews.

    ps. I ripped the main pic from a fashion blog ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mun Yee (munyee@gmail.com)April 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM

    Hey again,

    Oh, you're very kind. I DO have questions. Tons of them! But I don't want to be a bother...

    Mun Yee

    ReplyDelete