Friday, April 23, 2010

Right so I've been having many fml moments lately. First my much anticipated London flight with Lili was cancelled fml. My hdb selection date fell on the day I was supposed to go for my favourite place in the world Amsterdam thus I had to change flight losing money at the same time fml. I've been having bouts of sore throats and coughs lately fml. I had the most terrible time with sistic trying to book jay chou concert tickets even though I have a so called priority credit card fml.

So I decided to go for an easy yoga class today to sooth my frazzled nerves. My instructor made me cover my right nostril and breathe through my left, I choked on realisation that my left nostril is blocked. We laid on the nice big firm bolster to clear own minds and relax, but apparently it was too much for me cos I fell asleep. Then when he said rest your head on the mat face down I can't help but think of the dirt I'm breathing in.

Fuck this! Screw all the positivities in the world I just wanna dwell in my misery and live an unfufilling life today.

2 comments:

  1. eee why so negative. still got me rite? I am the light in your world...

    ReplyDelete